Welcome to my Christadelphian Website Portal
A Christadelphian Website List
36,000 visitors to this site as of early July 2015!
* Thank you for your support and interest *
"Faith, Hope and Love -
the Greatest of these is Love"
Google AdWords Internet Advertising
I provide this website as a service for anyone interested in the beliefs and practices of the Christadelphians.
There are a lot of sites listed on this website - one of the best ways to find what you're looking for is to use your Internet Browser's "Find" or "Search" option to go straight to relevant content.
Apologies that some links are currently incorrect or broken - I am doing my best to correct these as soon as possible.
If you'd like more information about what we believe and why, please read the summaries below, check out our website links, or contact me directly at
Flash Card Summaries of Our Key Beliefs
(We Call Them Our "First Principles")
... more flash cards coming soon ...
The Christadelphians are a Christian Community of believers, whose understanding is that most other Christian Denominations are largely astray from Basic and Fundamental Bible teachings concerning both our Faith and Hope, to some extent or other, particularly on the following clear Bible teachings:
What Are The First Principles? Part 1
The Apostolic Statement of Faith
1. The Bible: The Bible is the Word of God, directly inspired by Him in all its parts. It is powerful to instruct man in righteousness, and to accomplish God’s purpose in those who believe.
2. God: There is only one God, the Father, who created all things. He is the Eternal King, all-wise and all-powerful. He has a definite plan which He will bring to pass by His mighty power. He desires that man might seek Him and be saved.
3. The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is the power of God, the means by which He carries out His will. It is not a distinct “god” or “person”, but is part of the Father Himself.
4. Jesus, the Son of God: God — in accordance with His eternal plan, and in His goodness and kindness and grace — manifested Himself through a Son. Jesus of Nazareth is that unique and holy Son of God, begotten of the virgin Mary by the power of God, without a human father. He is not the second person of a “trinity” of “gods”, and he had no pre-human existence except in the mind and purpose of his Father.
5. Jesus, the Man: Although he was the Son of God, Jesus was also truly and altogether a man; he shared our mortal nature, with all its sorrows and griefs.
6. Sin and Death: The first man was Adam, who disobeyed God and was condemned by Him. Adam was responsible for bringing sin and death into the world.
7. The “Soul”: There is no consciousness or other existence in death. The “soul” simply means the body, mind, or life; it is not immortal. Souls die.
8. “Hell”: “Hell” means the grave, or absolute destruction. There is no eternal torture for the wicked. The wages of sin is death.
9. The Sacrifice of Christ: Although he was of our weak and sinful nature, Jesus was enabled, through faith in and love for his Father, to overcome all temptation and to live a righteous and sinless life. His crucifixion — accomplished by wicked men but according to God’s plan — was the means by which he was saved, and by which those who believe in him may be saved, from sin and death. God was working in the sacrifice of His Son to express His love and grace and forbearance toward all men — not His wrath against them.
10. The Resurrection of Christ: Because of his perfect righteousness, it was not possible for Jesus to be held by death. God raised him from the dead and glorified him. Later Jesus ascended to heaven.
11. The Mediatorship of Christ: Being exalted to God’s right hand in heaven, Jesus is the only priest and mediator between God and men.
12. The Second Coming of Christ: Christ will remain in heaven until the time for restoring all things, including the kingdom to Israel. Then he will return to the earth in glory — personally and visibly — to fulfill the hope of all true believers.
13. Resurrection: After his return, Jesus will raise many of the dead, the faithful and the unfaithful. He will also send forth his angels to gather them together with the living to the great judgment.
14. Judgment and Reward: The unfaithful will be punished with a second, eternal death. The faithful will be rewarded, by God’s grace, with everlasting life on the earth, receiving glorified and immortal bodies.
15. The Promises to Abraham: The promises made to Abraham, confirmed to Isaac and Jacob, and fulfilled in Jesus Christ, require a literal inheritance in the earth for Christ and all the faithful, who are the spiritual “seed of Abraham”. The righteous do not go to heaven at death.
16. The Promises to David: The promises made to David, and fulfilled in Jesus Christ, require Jesus to sit on David’s throne and rule over God’s Kingdom, which is the kingdom of Israel restored. Jerusalem will be the capital of this kingdom.
17. The Kingdom of God: Jesus will be assisted by his immortal brothers and sisters in ruling over the mortal peoples in the Kingdom of God. This kingdom will result in everlasting righteousness, happiness, and peace. Finally all sin and death will be removed, and the earth will at last be filled with the glory of God. The earth will not be literally burned up or destroyed.
18. The “Devil”: The “devil” is another name for sin in human nature; it is not a separate supernatural being or fallen angel. Christ overcame this “devil” in himself by defeating the tendencies to sin in his own nature. Therefore he can provide us with a covering for our sins.
19. “Satan” and “Demons”: “Satan” is a Hebrew word which means an adversary; it is used about people and circumstances which oppose God’s will. “Devils” (Greek “demons”) are not agents of any supernatural “devil” or “god” of evil. In New Testament times, people who had mental illnesses or disorders were referred to as having “demons”.
20. Justification by Faith: Man can obtain justification, or righteousness, only by the grace and mercy of God, through faith in Christ. Man cannot save himself by his own works alone, no matter how good or numerous.
21. Baptism: There is only one true gospel, which cannot be altered. Belief of this gospel, true repentance, and baptism (total immersion in water) are essential for salvation. In baptism we turn to God, our sins are forgiven, we become heirs of the promises to Abraham and his spiritual “seed”, we identify with Christ in his life and death, and we are born again in him. The sprinkling of babies is not true Scriptural baptism.
22. The One Body: Those who believe the gospel and are baptized into Christ become “brethren in Christ”, without regard to nationality. They also become a part of the “one body”, with Christ as their head. God calls them His children, and they become partakers of His grace and love.
23. The Breaking of Bread: The breaking of bread and drinking of wine, in remembrance of Jesus, was instituted by him for his true followers. It is a means of affirming their status as members of the “one body” of Christ. It is a commandment to be obeyed whenever possible.
24. The Jews: The Jews are God’s chosen people. Though scattered because of disobedience, they will be purified (after repentance and faith), regathered, and made ready for the coming of the Messiah.
25. The Commandments of Christ: All those who believe these teachings should strive also to live godly, Christ-like lives. This involves the keeping of Christ’s commandments, and separateness from the affairs of this world, including its politics and police and military service. The commandments of Christ, including those of his apostles, are therefore an important part of any Statement of Faith.
What Are The First Principles? Part 2
An Early Christadelphian Statement of Faith
What follows is an exact reproduction of the original “Synopsis of the One Faith Taught by the Apostles”, composed by Dr. John Thomas in 1867.
This synopsis was later referred to by Brother Thomas himself as “a definition of the one faith and the one obedience...the definer’s creed...what he believes and holds as the truth as it is in Jesus.” He seems to have followed the pattern of the Apostles’ Creed, reflecting the brevity and simplicity of that document, while amplifying a few items.
This statement has been adopted by some Christadelphian ecclesias, and is still in use today in certain quarters.
- One God, inhabiting light unapproachable, yet everywhere present by universal spirit (irradiant from Himself) revealed to Israel and manifested in
- Jesus of Nazareth, a mortal man, who was
- Born of Mary, by the Holy Spirit, and thus constituted the Son of God;
- He was put to death as a “sin offering”;
- Exalted to the heavens “until the restitution of all things”,
- Thus confirming the Promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; and
- The Covenant made with David, which have realization in
- The Second (personal) Coming of Jesus to the earth;
- The Resurrection and Judgment of the whole household of God (just and unjust);
- The bestowal of Immortality on those who are found worthy, and appointed rulers in His kingdom;
- The condemnation of the unworthy, to the second death;
- The enthronement of Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews, and of the whole earth;
- The establishment of the Kingdom of God (the kingdom of Israel), in the Holy Land;
- Involving the restoration of the Jews from dispersion;
- The destruction of the Devil and his works, scripturally understood as sin and the lusts of the flesh, in every mode of manifestation, and
- The subjugation of all kingdoms and republics on earth.
- The kingdom, in its mediatorial phase, will last one thousand years, and will destroy “all enemies”, including death itself.
- The human race is essentially mortal, under the law of sin and death.
- Jesus, the Christ, through death and resurrection, brought immortality to light.
- Salvation is attainable only by the belief of the things concerning the Kingdom of God and the Name of Jesus Christ; and
- Baptism (i.e., immersion) in water, for a union with that Name.
- It is necessary to believe the Old Testament in order to have a correct New Testament faith.
What is our Position on Politics and Voting?
One of the last things to be discouraged/forbidden by the Christadelphian Community was "Involvement in Politics." By this, most understand this to mean Not Voting and also to not becoming either Local Councillors or MPs. This originally caused a number of Christadelphians to leave the Community, as they did not agree that the Bible taught this. Many still disagree and quite a few Christadelphians still do Vote today (they just generally keep quiet about it!) However, it has Traditionally been considered something we should avoid. My own - and many others,' particularly most other Christians' Biblical understanding - is that it is clearly a Matter of Personal Conscience.
Petitioning is considered as permissable by many, providing the Petition is godly and respectful in its request. The Christadelphian Community were granted Full Exemption from Miltary Service in the Civil War in the United States and also in the middle of the Second World War in the UK, through Petitioning Parliament under the grounds of Conscientious Objection.
There are also at least three Christadelphians who either work, or have worked, in and for Parliament, albeit not as Politicians.
I believe both the letter and spirit of the Bible, particularly Isaiah chapter 1 verse 7, some more of the Old Testament and many parts of the New Testament, actually encourage involvement in Politics.
For a more detailed study, please read my Thesis on Christadelphian Involvement in Politics and Voting at:
(This Thesis is my - and many others' - opinion and understanding - it doesn't reflect the later and more recent Traditional position that the majority of Christadelphians either hold to, or follow unquestioningly, although I do tackle all of the arguments used for this position in this Thesis. Whatever someone's view on this subject, it certainly should not be made a matter of Fellowship.)
ARE WE A CULT?
NO. We are not a Cult!
To be entirely fair, we used to be a Cult, inasmuch as we had a virtual Leader of our Community (Robert Roberts) and also early Christadelphian statements, documents and books, particularly by Robert Roberts, stated that "there is no Salvation in any other church." We no longer hold to such a view and we have not for over a Century or so now. We also no longer have an effective Leader. Our Leader is, and should always be, Jesus Christ;
We have no Leader, other than Jesus Christ, our Father the LORD GOD and the Spirit-Word that guides us through prayer for the gifts of understanding and wisdom;
We have no Paid Ministry - within our ecclesias (congregations or churches) we are community of Lay Teachers and Preachers;
We do not claim that our Church is the Only Way to Salvation - although this was admittedly once our official position - we simply teach that the Anointed Saviour (Christ Jesus) is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, through Belief and Baptism and by the Grace of God in the Good News of the Coming Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in Heaven.
If you'd like more information about what we believe and why, please read the summaries above and below, check out our website links, or contact me directly at
For those in the UK...
CLICK HERE TO SKIP THE INTRODUCTION IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Välkommen till vår Christadelphian Website Portal
Christadelphian webbplatser. Info listar alla de viktigaste Christadelphian platserna
* Från och med maj 2014 har vi haft över 15.000 besök - tack för ert stöd *
Förslag kan ges till mig på Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia eller bara e-post email@example.com
Christadelphians ÄR REGIONEN bibeltroende kristna som känner att de allra flesta kyrkor och samfund undervisa och predika läror som inte överensstämmer med Guds ord ...
Om du vill ha mer information om vad vi tror på och varför, vänligen kontakta oss ...
Velkommen til vår Christadelphian Nettstedet Portal
Christadelphian nettsteder. Info viser alle de viktigste Christadelphian nettsider
* Per mai 2014 har vi hatt over 15.000 besøk - takk for støtten *
Forslag kan gis til meg på Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia eller bare e-post firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRISTADELPHIANS ER FELLESSKAP AV BIBELEN-troende kristne som føler at de aller fleste menigheter og kirkesamfunn undervise og forkynne læresetninger som ikke er i samsvar med Guds ord ...
Dersom du ønsker ytterligere informasjon om hva vi mener og hvorfor, kan du kontakte oss ...
Herzlich Willkommen auf unserer Webseite Christadelphian Portal
Christadelphian Websites. Info listet alle Haupt Christadelphian Websites
* Im Mai 2014 hatten wir über 15.000 Besucher - vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung *
Vorschläge können zu mir in Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia gegeben werden oder nur E-Mailemail@example.com
Christadelphians SIND GEMEINSCHAFT bibelgläubige Christen, die meinen, die große Mehrheit der Kirchen und Konfessionen lehren und zu predigen LEHREN DIE NICHT NACH GOTTES WORT ...
Wenn Sie weitere Informationen über das, was wir glauben, und warum möchten, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte ...
Bienvenue sur notre portail Site Christadelphian
Sites Christadelphiennes. Infos répertorie tous les principaux sites Christadelphiennes
* En mai 2014, nous avons eu plus de 15 000 visites - merci pour votre soutien *
Les suggestions peuvent être donnés à moi à Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia ou tout simplement un e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Christadelphians SONT communauté de chrétiens croyant en la Bible qui estiment que le GRANDE MAJORITÉ DES églises et dénominations enseigner et prêcher des doctrines qui ne sont pas conformes AVEC LA PAROLE DE DIEU ...
Si vous souhaitez plus d'informations sur ce que nous croyons et pourquoi, s'il vous plaît contactez-nous ...
Benvenuti sul nostro portale Christadelphian Sito
Siti web Christadelphian. Info elenca tutti i principali siti Christadelphian
* Nel maggio 2014, abbiamo avuto oltre 15.000 visite - grazie per il vostro sostegno *
Suggerimenti possono essere dati a me a Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia o semplicemente e-mail email@example.com
Christadelphians SONO COMUNITA 'DI Credenti cristiani che ritengono che LA MAGGIOR PARTE DELLE CHIESE E DENOMINAZIONI insegnare e predicare dottrine che non sono conformi CON PAROLA DI DIO ...
Se desiderate maggiori informazioni su ciò che crediamo e il motivo per cui, vi preghiamo di contattarci ...
Bienvenido a nuestro Portal Web Christadelphian
Websites Christadelphian. Info enumera todos los principales sitios Christadelphian
* A partir de mayo de 2014, hemos tenido más de 15.000 visitas - ¡gracias por su apoyo *
Sugerencias se puede dar a mí en Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia o simplemente el correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristadelfianos SON comunidad de cristianos creyentes en la Biblia que sienten que EL GRAN MAYORÍA DE LAS IGLESIAS Y DENOMINACIONES enseñar y predicar doctrinas que no están de acuerdo con la PALABRA DE DIOS ...
Si desea obtener más información acerca de lo que creemos y por qué, por favor póngase en contacto con nosotros ...
Welkom op onze Christadelphian Website Portal
Christadelphian websites. Info geeft alle van de belangrijkste Christadelphian plaatsen
* Met ingang van mei 2014 hebben we meer dan 15.000 keer bezocht - dank u voor uw steun *
Suggesties kunnen worden gegeven aan me bij Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia of gewoon e-mail email@example.com
Christadelphians ZIJN GEMEENSCHAP VAN BIJBELGELOVIGE christenen die vinden dat de overgrote meerderheid van de kerken en denominaties en verkondigden leerstellingen die niet in overeenstemming is met Gods Woord ...
Als u graag meer informatie over wat we geloven en waarom, gelieve ons te contacteren ...
Bine ati venit la Christadelphian site Portal
Site-uri Christadelphian. Info listează toate principalele site-uri de Christadelphian
* Ca din mai 2014, am avut peste 15.000 de vizite - vă mulțumesc pentru sprijinul dumneavoastră *
Sugestii poate fi dat la mine la Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia sau pur și simplu e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Christadelfienii SUNT COMUNITATEA crestini care simt că marea majoritate a bisericile și confesiunile învețe și să predice doctrine care nu sunt în conformitate cu Cuvântul lui Dumnezeu ...
Dacă doriți mai multe informații despre ceea ce credem și de ce, vă rugăm să ne contactați ...
Добро пожаловать на наш веб-сайт Христадельфиан Portal
Христадельфианских веб-сайтов. Информация перечислены все основные христадельфианских сайтов
* По состоянию на май 2014 года, мы имели более 15000 посещений - спасибо за вашу поддержку *
Предложения могут быть предоставлены мне в Уолсолл Христадельфиан Ecclesia или просто электронной почты email@example.com
Христадельфиане ЯВЛЯЮТСЯ ОБЩИНА на Библии христиан, которые считают, что подавляющее большинство церкви и конфессии учить и проповедовать доктрины, которые не соответствуют Слову Божьему ...
Если вы хотите получить дополнительную информацию о том, что мы верим и почему, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами ...
Ласкаво просимо на наш веб-сайт Хрістадельфіан Portal
Хрістадельфіанскіх веб-сайтів. Інформація перераховані всі основні хрістадельфіанскіх сайтів
* Станом на травень 2014 року, ми мали більше 15000 відвідувань - спасибі за вашу підтримку *
Пропозиції можуть бути надані мені в Уолсолл Хрістадельфіан Ecclesia або просто електронної пошти firstname.lastname@example.org
Хрістадельфіане є громади на Біблії християн, які вважають, що переважна більшість церкви і конфесії вчити і проповідувати доктрини, які не відповідають Слову Божому ...
Якщо ви хочете отримати додаткову інформацію про те, що ми віримо і чому, будь ласка, зв'яжіться з нами ...
ברוכים הבאים לאתר פורטל Christadelphian
אתרי Christadelphian. מידע מפרט את כל האתרים העיקריים Christadelphian
* נכון למאי 2014, יש לנו למעלה מ 15,000 ביקורים - תודה לך על התמיכה שלך *
ניתן לתת הצעות אליי ובולסול Christadelphian Ecclesia או email@example.com רק הדואר אלקטרוני
CHRISTADELPHIANS ARE הקהילה של נוצרים מאמינים בתנ"ך, שמרגישים שרובם המכריע של כנסיות וזרמים ללמד ולהטיף את התורה שלא בהתאם לאלוהים של המילה ...
אם אתה רוצה מידע נוסף על מה שאנחנו מאמינים ולמה, אנא פנו אלינו ...
ברוכים הבאים צו אונדזער טשריסטאַדעלפיאַן וועבזייַטל טויער
טשריסטאַדעלפיאַן וועבסיטעס. אינפֿאָרמאַציע רשימות אַלע פון די הויפּט טשריסטאַדעלפיאַן זייטלעך
* ווי פון מייַ 2014, מיר האָבן געהאט איבער 15,000 וויסיץ - א דאנק איר פֿאַר דיין שטיצן *
פֿירלייגן קענען זיין געגעבן צו מיר אין וואַלסאַלל טשריסטאַדעלפיאַן עקקלעסיאַ אָדער נאָר E-פּאָסט firstname.lastname@example.org
טשריסטאַדעלפיאַנס ביסט קהל פון ביבל-גלויביק קריסטן ווער פילן אַז די וואַסט מערהייַט פון קהילות און דינאָמאַניישאַנז לערנען און פּריידיקן דאָקטרינעס אַז ביסט נישט אין לויט מיט גאָט וואָרט ...
אויב איר וואָלט ווי ווייַטער אינפֿאָרמאַציע וועגן וואָס מיר גלויבן און וואָס, ביטע קאָנטאַקט אונדז ...
OFFICIAL CHRISTADELPHIAN WEBSITES
Life's Big Questions
An Introduction to Our Beliefs
Christadelphians - a Bible Believing People
A Christadelphian is a member of the Christadelphian community.
Christadelphians are an Independent Christian denomination that begun in 19th Century.
The word Christadelphian is Anglicised Greek for "Brethren (modern usage: Brothers and Sisters, Siblings) in Christ."
This name was coined in order to be granted Conscientious Objection status for its members, who are both Conscientious Objectors to War and Fighting and Fighting Court Battles, as well as Pacifists, except in limited and necessary self-defence of themselves or their families.
Christadelphians believe that their understanding of the core beliefs (First Principles) of Christianity is the nearest to Bible Truth and that they teach and preach the True Gospel according to the New Testament and teach and preach the Real Christ as revealed in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
The vast majority of Christadelphians are based in the UK, but there are now approximately 60,000 Worldwide.
About the Christadelphians:
Who are the Christadelphians?
Brief Beliefs Outline:
Beliefs with more detail:
Independent BBC Website Religion Summary
The Gospel of Salvation:
The Truth about the Bible:
Exploring the Bible:
Learn to Read the Bible effectively (Reading Course):
Learn to Read the Bible effectively (Audio-Visual Seminars):
Downloadable Introductory Courses to the Bible:
Downloadable Christadelphian Bible Mission (CBM) Courses:
Bible Learning Centres (BLCs)
Solihull Bible Learning Centre
Solihull Bible Learning Centre on Facebook
Nottingham Bible Learning Centre (BLC)
Nottingham Bible Learning Centre (BLC) on Facebook
Wakefield Bible Learning Centre (BLC)
Wakefield Bible Learning Centre (BLC) on Facebook (coming soon)
Scottish Bible Learning Centre (BLC)
Scottish Bible Learning Centre (BLC) on Facebook
New South Wales Bible Learning Centre (BLC) Shop and Cafe
NEW: Christadelphian eJournal of Biblical Interpretation
“It Will Happen” Online Articles:
“The Evidence - You Decide” Online/by Post/Download:
Online Booklets: http://thechristadelphian.com/pamphlets/standardseries/default.html
Online Booklets in Categories: http://bibleed.com/bibleteachings/default.asp
Free Booklets by UK Post: http://godsaves.co.uk/literature.htm
Downloadable Online Booklets: http://thisisyourbible.com/index.asp?id=35
Christadelphian Videos: http://godsaves.co.uk/videos.htm
Online Bible Resources
Bible Companion Reading Planner: http://godsaves.co.uk/planner.htm
Read & Search Different Bible Versions: http://biblegateway.com/ http://bibleontheweb.com/
Notes on Daily Bible Readings: http://dailyreadings.org.uk/
Bible Quizzes & Puzzles: http://biblequizzes.org.uk/ http://biblequizzes.co.uk/
Online Bible Software
BibleWorks is a Bible software program for exegesis and Bible study, with extensive Greek, Hebrew, LXX (Septuagint), and English resources. German, French, etc.
Publishers of Bible Explorer, a complete Bible software reference library for Windows.
The SWORD Project is the CrossWire Bible Society's free Bible software project. Its purpose is to create cross-platform open-source tools
SwordSearcher Bible Software: Fast, easy to use, and comprehensive, with the tools and library you need for effective and rewarding study of God's word.
Biblesoft.com - Buy PC Study Bible direct and save!
PC Study Bible Version 5 - Bible study software for the professional. Six powerful and easy-to-use libraries to choose from.
EXHORTATION, BIBLE CLASS AND LECTURE SITES
CIL - Christadelphian Isolation League Recordings
Livonia Online Bible Class Library
Swanwick Bible Weekend Talks Archive
Christadelphian Video Vault (YouTube Library)
Christadelphian (Audio Talks) Vault
MP3 Bible Talks
Christadelphian Books Online
Amazon UK Books (secular site - discretion advised)
Amazon Worldwide Books (secular site - discretion advised)
Official CALS Public Site TheChristadelphians.org.uk
Official CALS YouTube Channel YouTube.com/TheChristadelphians
Christadelphian Recordings ChristadelphianRecordings.org.uk
Currently Verified Ecclesial Websites...
The Tidings calendar of events
- Bible School (UK) - Newport, Shropshire, England
- Brecon Bible School - Brecon , Wales
- Canadian Christadelphian Bible School - New York State
- Family Bible School - Derbyshire, England
- Great Lakes - Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Hertfordshire Bible School - Hertfordshier, England
- Idyllwild Bible School - Idyllwild, California
- Palm Springs Bible School - Desert Hot Springs, California
- Manitoulin Family Bible Camp - Ontario, Canada
- Manitoulin Youth Camp - Ontario, Canada
- Manitoulin Youth Conference - Ontario, Canada
- Mid Atlantic Christadelphian Bible School - Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- New England Bible School - Brownsville, Vermont
- Niagara Falls Christadelphian Bible School - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Ontario Christadelphian Bible Camp (OCBC) - Vermont, USA
- Rathmines - N.S.W., Aus.
- Silver Star Bible School - Vernon, BC, Canada
- Southwest Bible School - Texas
- Swanwick Bible Weekends - Derbyshire, England
- Terra Nova Bible School - Newfoundland, Canada
- UK Youth Conference (UKYC) - Shropshire, England
- Western Christadelphian Bible School - Corbett, Oregon
- Williamsburg Christadelphian Foundation (WCF) events calendar
THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE CHRISTADELPHIAN COMMUNITY
The Other Side of the Story (an in-depth series of videos looking at the role of Sisters in a Christadelphian Ecclesia)
- Brantford Ecclesia, Brantford, ON
- Halifax (Spring St.) Ecclesia, Halifax, NS
- * Mountain Grove Ecclesia, Burlington, ON
- North Battleford Ecclesia, North Battleford, SK
- Saanich Peninsula Ecclesia, Sidney, B.C.
- Arlington, Virginia
- Austin (Leander), Texas
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Canton, Ohio
- * Champaign County, Illinois
- * Chicago, Illinois
- Coachella Valley, California
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Glendale, Arizona
- Granite State, New Hampshire
- Green Mountain, Vermont
- Houston (West), Texas
- Jackson, Mississippi
- Kouts, Indiana
- * Maumelle, Arkansas
- Meriden, Connecticut
- Milford Road, Michigan
- * Monroe, Louisiana
- Moorestown, New Jersey
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oregon Coast, Oregon
- Orlando, Florida
- * Republic, Missouri
- * Rockford, Illinois
- * Saint Paul, Minnesota
- * San Antonio, Texas
- San Francisco, California
- San Francisco Peninsula, California
- Seattle, Washington
- Simi Hills, California
- Troy, Illinois
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Verdugo Hills, California
- Wanatah, Indiana
- Washington, DC
- Williamsburg Peninsula, Virginia
- United Kingdom -
There are over 300 ecclesias in Great Britain and Ireland. This list contains links to those ecclesias which have their own web site.
Some more verified Ecclesial websites...
- Oceania -
Burton Christadelphian Ecclesia
London Ealing Christadelphians
Walsall Christadelphian Ecclesia
There are over 150 ecclesias in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries in Oceania. This list contains links to those ecclesias which have their own web site.
- Ascot Ecclesia, Redcliffe, West Australia
- Bayswater Ecclesia, Bayswater, West Australia
- Bendigo Ecclesia, Bendigo, Victoria
- Brisbane Ecclesia, Queensland
- Bickley Valley Ecclesia, Bickley, West Australia
- Canterbury Ecclesia, Canterbury, Victoria
- Castle Hill, New South Wales
- Dandenong Ecclesia, Dandenong, Victoria
- Foothills Ecclesia, Maddington, West Australia
- Golden Grove Ecclesia, Adelaide, South Australia
- Gosnells Ecclesia, Thornlie, West Australia
- Happy Valley Ecclesia, South Australia
- Heathmont Ecclesia, Heathmont, Victoria
- Hurstville Ecclesia, Sydney, Australia
- Lismore Ecclesia, New South Wales
- Mildura Ecclesia, Australia
- Mt Waverley Ecclesia, Melbourne, Victoria
- Perth Central Ecclesia, Victoria Park, West Australia
- Ringwood Ecclesia, Melbourne, Victoria
- Salisbury Ecclesia, Adelaide, South Australia
- South Adelaide Ecclesia, Plympton, South Australia
- Southlakes Ecclesia, Bonnels Bay, New South Wales
- Stirling Ecclesia, Osborne Park, West Australia
- Sydney Ecclesia, Shaftesbury Road, Burwood, New South Wales
- Sydney Companion Ecclesia, Woodbury Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales
- Taree Ecclesia New South Wales
- Wodonga Ecclesia, Wodonga, Victoria
- Yokine Ecclesia, Yokine, West Australia
- Europe -
* This ecclesia maintains the unamended Birmingham Statement of Faith (BUSF) as its basis of fellowship. Nearly all ecclesias worldwide hold the Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith (BASF) as their basis of fellowship.
Worldwide Christadelphians from around the Globe:
Blogs (mostly Christadelphian)
Bible Study Resources
Christadelphian Publishing Sites:
Christadelphian Study Material:
Christadelphian Bible Missions:
Other Preaching Organisations, Programmes, etc.:
Preaching Resource Material:
Christadelphian Discussion Forums
Apologetics - Resources for discussing Christadelphian beliefs:
- Apologetic Sites (non-Christadelphian sites - discretion advised):
- Bede - Excellent Christian apologetics, with a particular emphasis on Christianity and science
- Christian Think Tank - Well rearched, well reasoned, updated regularly (download the entire site here)
- Christian Cadre - A portal to many high quality Christian apologetic sites
- Scientus - The Church and Science: Conflict or Complement
A wide range of resources
A meeting place for Bible students offering Studies, Exhortations, Books.
Australasian Christadelphian Bible Mission
Based in Australia and covers south and east Asia and the Pacific.
Produced by the South East Queensland Christadelphians
Internet edition of this quarterly magazine.
Wordsearches, Quizzes, Crosswords, Colouring.
Bookings, List of Campaigns & related events.
Care Groups of Australia
Split into South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales & Victoria.
Care network of Canada
This site targets various needs in the Christadelphian community.
cat - Christadelphian Art Trust
Australian based music & art for Christadelphians.
CBM - Christadelphian Bible Mission
The UK organisation for overseas preaching.
CBMA - Christadelphian Bible Mission of the Americas
Carribean, Latin America and North America and the Truth Corps Program.
Christadelphian Bible School Shropshire
Venue - Harper Adams College: Newport, Shropshire.
Christadelphian Care Homes
The major provider of nursing and residential care within the Brotherhood in the UK.
CIL - Christadelphian Isolation League
Worldwide distribution of Exhortations, Bible studies, Lectures, Sunday School lessons, Braille, Correspondence and Newsletter.
The Christadelphian Magazine & book shop.
Exploring the Bible
A 26 lesson correspondence course that covers the whole story of the Bible, suitable for personal or ecclesial preaching.
Contact: Bro. Nathan Walker
Faith Alive! Magazine
Youth magazine published 3 times a year.
Glad Tidings Magazine
A monthly magazine to encourage study of the Bible as God's inspired message.
Held at the High Leigh Christian Conference Centre, started nearly 50 years ago with the aim of promoting a dyanamic approach to witnessing for Christ.
Home Schooling UK
This site is for Christadelphians who home-school or are interested in finding out more about Christadelphian schooling.
Here you will find musical accompaniments that you can download for use with hymns in the Green Christadelphan Hymn Book.
Life's Big Questions
We would like to help you answer life's really important questions that affect you and your long term future.
Read yourself rich with Biblical Bboks that become friends for life.
MaD’s mission is to share the blessings we receive from God with those who are in real need in the less developed parts of the world.
Published annually in February, looking at the events of the past year in the light of Bible prophecy.
The music we promote and distribute is chosen and performed by Christadelphian brothers, sisters and young people.
Northern Christadelphian Choir
Details of performances and recordings.
Preaching Resource Centre
To assist efforts to share God's word with others.
Save the Children
Objective is to provide Bible Lessons in various languages to children overseas.
Scripture Study Service
non-profit publisher and distributor, based in Adelaide, Australia. Publishing and selling scriptural books and other Bible study helps throughout the English speaking world.
Set up "to encourage sisters in their Biblical role".
Sunday School Association (CSSU)
The CSSA provides materials and services to Sunday Schools and families for children and adults.
Sunday School Union
The CSSU produces resources for Sunday School teachers and Youth Leaders. It also publishes magazines for children and young people and arranges an Annual Gathering for teachers and youth leaders.
The CSN bringins together those in need and seeking help, and the skills and experience of brothers and sisters.
Swanwick Bible Weekends
Details, pictures & online booking for the May & October Gatherings.
"For the study and defence of the holy Scripture"
We want to show that there are good reasons why you should consider looking at the Bible
This is Your Bible
A comprehensive preaching website.
The website of the Christadelphian Tidings Magazine.
WCF - Williamsburg Christadelphian Foundation
"Serving the Household of Faith".
The Christadelphian: http://thechristadelphian.com/
The Bible Magazine: http://biblemagazine.com/
Glad Tidings: http://gladtidingsmagazine.com/
The Testimony: http://testimony-magazine.org/
Christadelphian Tidings: http://tidings.org/
The Christadelphian Waymark: http://christadelphian.uk.com/
Fellowship Weekends: http://fellowshipweekends.co.uk
Llanmadoc Weekend: http://llanmadocstudyweekend.com
UK Youth Conference: http://ukyc.org
Find your nearest Christadelphians: http://thisisyourbible.com/index.asp?id=37
Christadelphian Web Directory: http://christadelphian.org.uk/directory/index.asp
Christadelphian Webring: http://christadelphian.org.uk/webring/sitelist.asp
Christadelphia Worldwide: http://christadelphia.org/ecclesia.htm
Christadelphia Worldwide: http://christadelphia.org
The Christadelphians: http://thechristadelphians.org
The Christadelphian Office: http://thechristadelphian.com
Christadelphian Books Online: http://christadelphianbooks.org
Dawn Book Supply: http://dawnbooksupply.co.uk
Adelphosweb (Sites Directory): http://adelphosweb.com
Bible Truth: http://thechristadelphians.org/btcd/index.html
Bible Information: http://bibleinformation.googlepages.com
The Bible Site: http://thebiblesite.co.uk
Bible Study Articles: http://christadelphian.org.uk/studypapers
Bible Education (Audio Downloads & Resources): http://bibleed.com
Bible Talks Online (Audio Downloads): http://bibletalksonline.com
The Positive Word (Audio & Video Downloads): http://thepositiveword.com
South Adelaide Christadelphians (Audio Downloads): http://sachr.net/Page4.asp
Bible Resources & Graphics: http://biblestudyaids.uuuq.com
Biblos (Bible Study Tools): http://biblos.com
Wrested Scriptures: http://wrestedscriptures.com
CYC Resource: http://cycresource.com
Sunday School Material: http://cssu.org.uk
Faith & Works - Powerpoint Studies:
Prepare 2 Preach UK: http://prepare2preachuk.googlepages.com/welcome
Prepare 2 Preach Australia: http://p2p.org.au/p2p
Preaching Ideas: http://preachingideas.org.uk
Weekly World Watch: http://weeklyworldwatch.co.uk
Bible Info 4 U: https://sites.google.com/site/bibleinfo4u/
Hymn Search: http://jamespearsonmusic.co.uk/hymns.php
Hymn Recordings (Northern Christadelphian Choir): http://gardom.co.uk/ncc/hymns-cds.htm
Christadelphian CDs: http://christadelphiancds.co.uk
Hymns in mp3 Format: http://christadelphianmusic.org
CBM (Christadelphian Bible Mission): http://cbm.org.uk
CALS (Christadelphian Auxiliary Lecturing Society): http://christadelphianals.org
CCH (Christadelphian Care Homes): http://cch-uk.com
CIL (Christadelphian Isolation League): http://isolationleague.org
Meal-A-Day Fund: http://meal-a-day.org
Bible Line: http://bibleline.co.uk
A Christadelphian is a member of the Christadelphian community. Christadelphians are a Christian denomination/sect that begun in 19th Century. The word Christadelphian is Anglicised Greek for "Brethren (Brothers and Sisters) or Siblings in Christ." The name was coined in order to be granted Conscientious Objection status for its members, who are both Conscientious Objectors to War and Fighting and Fighting Court Battles, as well as Pacifists, except in limited and necessary self-defence of themselves or their families. Christadelphians believe that their understanding of the core beliefs (First Principles) of Christianity is the nearest to Bible Truth and that they teach and preach the True Gospel according to the New Testament and teach and preach the Real Christ as revealed in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. The vast majority of Christadelphians are based in the UK and there are approximately 60,000 Baptised Christadelphians in about 1,000 Ecclesias Worldwide.
If you'd like more information about what we believe and why, please read the summaries above, check out our website links, or contact me directly at
"Faith, Hope and Love -
the Greatest of these is Love"
e-mail: Ady Miles
Google AdWords Internet Advertising